Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H31-311_V2.5 Topic 1 Question 48 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H31-311_V2.5 exam
Question #: 48
Topic #: 1
[All H31-311_V2.5 Questions]

When using a script to back up and restore network configuration data for the U2000, you can change the directory where the export file is saved.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Reena
2 months ago
B) False. The U2000 is like a black hole - it sucks in all your network data and keeps it locked away forever. Good luck trying to change that.
upvoted 0 times
Eden
24 days ago
A) True
upvoted 0 times
Blythe
1 months ago
B) False. The U2000 is like a black hole - it sucks in all your network data and keeps it locked away forever. Good luck trying to change that.
upvoted 0 times
Maynard
1 months ago
B) False
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
1 months ago
A) True
upvoted 0 times
Carey
2 months ago
A) True. Of course we can change the directory! What are they going to do, lock us out of our own network? Ha!
upvoted 0 times
Rolande
2 months ago
False, I think the directory is fixed for security reasons
upvoted 0 times
Kaycee
2 months ago
B) False. The U2000 is like a stubborn mule - it likes things done its way or the highway. No way they'd let us mess with the directory.
upvoted 0 times
Fannie
1 months ago
B) False
upvoted 0 times
Mozell
1 months ago
A) True
upvoted 0 times
Jeannetta
2 months ago
B) False
upvoted 0 times
Sheldon
2 months ago
A) True
upvoted 0 times
Glenna
2 months ago
True because I have done it before and it worked
upvoted 0 times
Lyda
2 months ago
False
upvoted 0 times
Avery
3 months ago
B) False. I'm pretty sure the U2000 has a set directory where the export file is saved, and we can't change it. Don't try to outsmart the system, my friend.
upvoted 0 times
Amira
3 months ago
A) True. I mean, why else would they give us the option to change the directory? It's gotta be for a reason, right?
upvoted 0 times
Jesusa
2 months ago
A) True. I think it's there for flexibility in case you want to save the file somewhere specific.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
2 months ago
B) False. Maybe the option is just there for show, but you can't actually change the directory.
upvoted 0 times
Jacklyn
2 months ago
A) True. I agree, it wouldn't make sense to have the option if it wasn't possible.
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
3 months ago
True
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel