Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H19-424_V1.0 Topic 1 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H19-424_V1.0 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 1
[All H19-424_V1.0 Questions]

Regarding the principle of VN division, the following statement is wrong

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Reita
29 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) Independent business units can be used as a separate virtual network makes sense too.
upvoted 0 times
Xochitl
30 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is D) The isolation requirements caused by the difference of user identities in the same department can be realized by dividing different virtual networks.
upvoted 0 times
Herman
1 months ago
Haha, imagine trying to use virtual networks to separate business units. That's like trying to put the cat in charge of the canary.
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
1 months ago
I agree, B is the correct answer. Virtual networks are isolated from each other by default, that's the whole point of virtualization.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
10 days ago
Agreed. Virtualization allows for isolation between different networks.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
18 days ago
Yes, that's right. Virtual networks are meant to be separate from each other.
upvoted 0 times
Roxanne
21 days ago
I think the correct answer is B. Virtual networks are isolated from each other by default.
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
1 months ago
D is definitely the wrong statement. Virtual networks should be used to isolate different user identities, not business units.
upvoted 0 times
Garry
22 days ago
B) Virtual networks are isolated from each other by default
upvoted 0 times
Candra
25 days ago
A) In a virtualized network, different service networks can be distinguished by different VNs
upvoted 0 times
Naomi
1 months ago
I think the answer is B) Virtual networks are isolated from each other by default.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel