Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-711 Topic 1 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-711 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 1
[All H13-711 Questions]

One of the following descriptions about the HDFS federation of the Hadoop distributed file system is correct? (Multiple choices)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Fanny
17 days ago
That's a good point, having multiple block pools could indeed improve scalability and fault tolerance.
upvoted 0 times
Cheryl
18 days ago
But wouldn't having multiple block pools provide better scalability and fault tolerance?
upvoted 0 times
Emmanuel
21 days ago
I'm not sure about that, I think it might be A) A Namespace uses a block pool to manage data blocks.
upvoted 0 times
Elbert
22 days ago
Haha, is the real answer 'E) All of the above'? Knowing Hadoop, that wouldn't surprise me!
upvoted 0 times
Fanny
23 days ago
I agree with Cheryl, having multiple block pools for one namespace seems like an efficient way to manage data blocks.
upvoted 0 times
Lenita
26 days ago
A and B both sound plausible, but I'm leaning towards B since it allows for more flexibility in managing data blocks.
upvoted 0 times
Lonna
29 days ago
C makes the most sense to me. The isolation of logical space while sharing physical space is a clever way to optimize storage.
upvoted 0 times
Cheryl
29 days ago
I think the correct description is B) One namespace can use multiple block pools to manage data blocks.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
1 months ago
D sounds like a great feature for scalability, but I'm not sure if it's the most accurate description of HDFS federation. I'll have to research this more.
upvoted 0 times
Iesha
1 months ago
I think the correct answer is B. Having multiple block pools in one namespace seems like a good way to manage data blocks efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
16 days ago
Yes, having multiple block pools in one namespace can definitely help with managing data blocks efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Antonette
19 days ago
I think the correct answer is B.
upvoted 0 times
Felton
23 days ago
Yes, it allows for better organization and distribution of data blocks within the HDFS federation.
upvoted 0 times
Delsie
25 days ago
I agree, having multiple block pools can definitely help with managing data blocks effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Rossana
27 days ago
I think the correct answer is B. Having multiple block pools in one namespace seems like a good way to manage data blocks efficiently.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel