Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-629 Topic 1 Question 52 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-629 exam
Question #: 52
Topic #: 1
[All H13-629 Questions]

In VMware virtualization environment, if the user wants to migrate a VM from one ESXi host to another with no downtime, (_) can be used for this; if the user wants to migrate virtual machine storage disk files to another storage array with no downtime, (_) can be used.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Maybelle
13 days ago
I hear you can actually use vMotion to migrate VMs between different planets. Just gotta make sure the hypervisor is compatible with the alien OS.
upvoted 0 times
Golda
14 days ago
D, no doubt about it. vMotion and Storage vMotion are the dynamic duo for live migration in a VMware environment. I bet the exam writers are just trying to trick us with those other options.
upvoted 0 times
Mollie
20 days ago
B is the way to go! Storage vMotion allows you to move virtual disks without any downtime, and Storage DRS helps with load balancing. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Phillip
6 days ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Dominic
12 days ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Nichelle
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm a little uncertain about this one. Is it possible to use vMotion and HA together for live migration? I'll have to double-check the documentation on that.
upvoted 0 times
Meaghan
20 hours ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Maia
21 days ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Fernanda
26 days ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Albert
1 months ago
That makes sense, Storage vMotion is specifically for moving storage with no downtime.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
1 months ago
I'm pretty sure the answer is D. vMotion is used for live VM migration between hosts, while Storage vMotion is used for migrating virtual disks between storage arrays. Storage DRS is more for load balancing storage resources.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalia
16 days ago
That's right. Storage DRS is more about balancing storage resources, while vMotion and Storage vMotion are for VM and disk migrations.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalia
18 days ago
Yes, you are correct. vMotion is for VM migration between hosts and Storage vMotion is for disk migration between storage arrays.
upvoted 0 times
Paulina
2 months ago
I believe the answer is B) Storage vMotion, Storage DRS for migrating storage disk files.
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
2 months ago
I agree with Albert, vMotion is used for VM migration with no downtime.
upvoted 0 times
Albert
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) vMotion, Storage DRS.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel