Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-531_V2.0 Topic 1 Question 38 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-531_V2.0 exam
Question #: 38
Topic #: 1
[All H13-531_V2.0 Questions]

An enterprise plans to deploy FusionC loud, when the business storage FusionStorage adopts. _Deployment method

During deployment, you need to manually install and configure the storage node operating system. (Please fill in the deployment

Way)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jaleesa
24 days ago
B) deployment, no doubt. Although, I wonder if the FusionStorage team ever considers automating this process. Wouldn't that be a novel idea?
upvoted 0 times
Gayla
26 days ago
I'm going with B) deployment. Manually installing and configuring the storage node OS sounds like a pain, but that's what the question is asking for.
upvoted 0 times
Chauncey
27 days ago
Definitely B) deployment. That's the only option that fits the description of the question.
upvoted 0 times
Jame
7 days ago
Definitely B) deployment. That's the only option that fits the description of the question.
upvoted 0 times
Floyd
18 days ago
B) deployment
upvoted 0 times
Justine
19 days ago
A) separation
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
1 months ago
I think the correct answer is B) deployment. It makes the most sense to manually install and configure the storage node operating system during deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Cheryll
20 hours ago
Separation wouldn't make sense in this context. B) deployment is definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
13 days ago
I agree, B) deployment is the correct answer. It's important to manually install and configure the storage node operating system during deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Herschel
1 months ago
I agree with Nicolette, deployment makes more sense in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
1 months ago
But the question mentions manually installing and configuring the storage node operating system, so it might be deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Nicolette
1 months ago
I believe the deployment method is deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
2 months ago
I think the deployment method is separation.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel