Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-527 Topic 1 Question 70 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-527 exam
Question #: 70
Topic #: 1
[All H13-527 Questions]

If the copy speed of the U disk is very slow, which of the following methods should be given priority to improve the copy speed?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lashawnda
6 days ago
Option B is the way to go. Unplug and plug the USB - it's the equivalent of turning it off and on again. Works every time, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Bong
21 days ago
I'd go with Option A. Configuring the file redirection could help optimize the copy speed. Although, it might require some troubleshooting, it's probably the most effective long-term solution.
upvoted 0 times
Galen
21 hours ago
I agree, it's worth trying out. Option B) Unplugging and plugging the USB flash drive might also work.
upvoted 0 times
Amber
10 days ago
Option A) Configuration file redirection could definitely help improve the copy speed.
upvoted 0 times
Latia
21 days ago
I think option D) Restart tc could also be a good solution, as it might reset any processes causing the slow copy speed.
upvoted 0 times
Georgene
23 days ago
But restarting the virtual machine might take longer, whereas unplugging and plugging the USB drive is quick.
upvoted 0 times
Kallie
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe option C) Restart the user virtual machine would be more effective.
upvoted 0 times
Georgene
1 months ago
I think we should try option B) Unplug and plug the USB flash drive first.
upvoted 0 times
Catarina
1 months ago
Definitely not Option C. Restarting the VM is overkill for a slow copy speed. Option D, restarting tc, might work, but it seems a bit technical for the average user.
upvoted 0 times
Charlette
1 months ago
I think Option B is the way to go. Unplugging and plugging the USB flash drive is the quickest and easiest solution to try. Restart the VM? That's way too much work.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusita
4 days ago
B) Unplug and plug the USB flash drive
upvoted 0 times
Lyda
27 days ago
A) Configuration file redirection
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel