Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H13-511_v4.0 Topic 1 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H13-511_v4.0 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 1
[All H13-511_v4.0 Questions]

What does not reflect the features of cloud computing on-demand self-service in the following options are

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Daniela
5 days ago
Option D is definitely the odd one out. Imagine getting a notification from your cloud provider - that's like having your parents call to ask if you're doing your homework. Not very 'self-service' if you ask me.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
9 days ago
I bet the engineer got that notification while sipping a latte at the beach. Cloud computing is all about that flexible lifestyle, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Cyndy
16 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. But I think Shakira and 2 are on the right track. Option D is the only one that doesn't reflect the self-service aspect.
upvoted 0 times
Thora
18 days ago
That's true, but I still think option C is the most clear violation of on-demand self-service.
upvoted 0 times
Kristeen
20 days ago
But what about option D? Getting a notification seems like a service provided by the server provider.
upvoted 0 times
Marsha
21 days ago
I agree with Thora, changing the operating system is not self-service.
upvoted 0 times
Cordie
22 days ago
I agree with Shakira. Option D stands out as it involves the provider sending a notification, which doesn't align with the self-service nature of cloud computing.
upvoted 0 times
Casie
20 hours ago
A) The engineer purchased a cloud server from Huawei public cloud according to his needs.
upvoted 0 times
Shakira
1 months ago
Option D seems to be the odd one out here. On-demand self-service means the engineer can make changes to the server without notifying the provider.
upvoted 0 times
Kristofer
8 days ago
A) The engineer purchased a cloud server from Huawei public cloud according to his needs.
upvoted 0 times
Devora
9 days ago
C) The engineer changed the operating system of the cloud server he purchased from Linux to Windows
upvoted 0 times
Fernanda
12 days ago
B) The engineer upgraded the cloud server CPU he purchased from 2 to 4
upvoted 0 times
Leota
15 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Thora
1 months ago
I think option C does not reflect on-demand self-service.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel