Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-723_V3.0 Topic 1 Question 44 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-723_V3.0 exam
Question #: 44
Topic #: 1
[All H12-723_V3.0 Questions]

Deployed by an enterprise network managerAgile Controller-Campus withSACG Later;Identity authentication is successful but cannot access the post-authentication domain, This phenomenon may be caused by any reason? (Multiple choice)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lenny
11 days ago
Seriously, a 'serious violation' as the answer? What is this, a dystopian sci-fi novel? I'm gonna go with D and hope the Agile Controller-Campus isn't run by robots or something.
upvoted 0 times
Lourdes
4 days ago
I think D is the safest choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Audrie
16 days ago
I'm going with B. If the SACG didn't deliver the access control list properly, that would definitely explain the authentication woes. Gotta love those enterprise network managers, always dropping the ball!
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
17 days ago
C seems like the most likely culprit here. Too many ALC rules can really bog down the system and cause all sorts of access issues. Maybe they need to do some spring cleaning on that access control list.
upvoted 0 times
Samuel
3 days ago
User 2: Maybe they should clean up the access control list to improve access.
upvoted 0 times
Nydia
7 days ago
User 1: I think C is the reason for the access issue. Too many ALC rules can slow things down.
upvoted 0 times
Darrel
24 days ago
I'm leaning towards C) ALC The number of rules issued is too many, and a lot of time is required to match, causing interruption of access services.
upvoted 0 times
Dorathy
1 months ago
Hmm, I think it's D. The Agile Controller-Campus must have messed up the post-authentication domain resources on the server. How hard can it be to get that right?
upvoted 0 times
Anika
23 days ago
User 1: I think it's D. The server must have messed up the resources.
upvoted 0 times
Kathrine
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe it could be D) Agile Controller-Campus Wrong post-authentication domain resources are configured on the server.
upvoted 0 times
Gregg
1 months ago
I think the answer is B) The access control list of the post-authentication domain has not been delivered SACG.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel