Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H12-425_V2.0 Topic 5 Question 16 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H12-425_V2.0 exam
Question #: 16
Topic #: 5
[All H12-425_V2.0 Questions]

After the Power Echo is installed, the default user name is admin. The password is changed upon the first login. If the password is forgotten, it can be retrieved and reset through project verification.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Peggie
15 days ago
I agree with Carylon, it's important to have a secure password for the admin account.
upvoted 0 times
Carylon
16 days ago
I think it's true because it makes sense for security reasons to change the password upon first login.
upvoted 0 times
Steffanie
24 days ago
Wait, so I can just forget my password and still access the system? That's like having a secret door in your house that anyone can use. Nope, not buying it.
upvoted 0 times
Cortney
4 days ago
A) True
upvoted 0 times
Alexis
1 months ago
Well, if the password is changed on first login, then it can't be the default 'admin' anymore, right? I think the correct answer is B.
upvoted 0 times
Torie
1 months ago
Haha, if I could just reset the password whenever I forgot it, I'd never need to remember anything! That's not how security works.
upvoted 0 times
Abel
1 months ago
B) False
upvoted 0 times
Shoshana
1 months ago
I'm pretty sure the default password is changeable, but I doubt you can just retrieve it if you forget. That would be a major security flaw.
upvoted 0 times
Emmett
18 days ago
I think you're right. It does seem like a security risk if you can just retrieve a forgotten password.
upvoted 0 times
Emmett
20 days ago
True
upvoted 0 times
Carylon
1 months ago
A) True
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel