Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H11-879 Topic 2 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H11-879 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 2
[All H11-879 Questions]

There are two terminals, T1 and T2, both registered to the same GK. When T1 calls T2 by number, what is wrong with the following statement? () Multiple choice

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Erasmo
25 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think the answer is C.
upvoted 0 times
Elmer
27 days ago
The answer is clearly B. T1 needs to know the call signaling channel address of T2 in order to establish the direct connection. Come on, this is basic VoIP call setup stuff.
upvoted 0 times
Yen
20 hours ago
User 2: I think you're right. T1 needs that information to establish the connection.
upvoted 0 times
Rodolfo
4 days ago
User 1: The answer is clearly B.
upvoted 0 times
Karrie
1 months ago
A? Are you kidding me? The GK call signaling channel address has nothing to do with this scenario. This is a direct call between the terminals, not a call routed through the GK.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusita
1 months ago
Haha, I'm pretty sure the answer is not C. Why would T2 send an ARQ message to the GK? That's just silly, the GK is not involved in the direct call between the terminals.
upvoted 0 times
Milly
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is D.
upvoted 0 times
Dottie
1 months ago
I think option D is correct. After receiving the Setup message, T2 should send an ARQ message to T1 to initiate the call setup process.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
3 days ago
User 2: I agree, T2 should send an ARQ message to T1 after receiving the Setup message.
upvoted 0 times
Veronika
4 days ago
User 1: I think option D is correct.
upvoted 0 times
Matilda
1 months ago
I think the answer is B.
upvoted 0 times
Rickie
1 months ago
The correct answer is B. The ACF message received by T1 contains the call signaling channel transmission address of T2, not the GK. This is because the call is being made directly between the terminals, not through the GK.
upvoted 0 times
Daron
18 days ago
User2: Oh, I see. The call signaling channel transmission address of T2 is included in the ACF message received by T1.
upvoted 0 times
Lennie
21 days ago
User1: The correct answer is B.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel