Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H11-861 Topic 4 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H11-861 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 4
[All H11-861 Questions]

Of the messages between GKs, a/an ( ) message is sent by the called terminal to the calling terminal to indicate that the called terminal is off-hook.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Pearlie
7 days ago
I bet the correct answer is 'D) connect'. After all, what's the point of making a call if the terminals aren't actually connected?
upvoted 0 times
Martina
8 days ago
Wait, is this a trick question? What if the answer is 'all of the above'? You know how these certification exams can be...
upvoted 0 times
Dorian
12 days ago
Nah, 'connect' is the one. It's the message that confirms the connection between the terminals, right?
upvoted 0 times
Roy
13 days ago
C'mon, it's gotta be 'setup'! That's the message that initiates the whole call process, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Magnolia
17 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards 'proceeding'. Isn't that the message that lets the calling terminal know the call is being processed?
upvoted 0 times
Lashandra
25 days ago
I'm pretty sure it's 'alerting' - that's the message that indicates the called terminal is off-hook, right?
upvoted 0 times
Yuki
20 days ago
Yes, you're correct. The alerting message is sent to indicate the called terminal is off-hook.
upvoted 0 times
Dorian
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) alerting, because it makes sense for the called terminal to alert the calling terminal.
upvoted 0 times
Nancey
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it could also be C) setup, as the called terminal needs to set up the connection.
upvoted 0 times
Rusty
1 months ago
I agree with Serina, because the called terminal needs to alert the calling terminal.
upvoted 0 times
Serina
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) alerting.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel