Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

HIPAA Exam HIO-301 Topic 3 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for HIPAA's HIO-301 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 3
[All HIO-301 Questions]

Digital certificates are used to bind:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carlee
14 days ago
Haha, option B? Binding a private key? That's like giving away the keys to your house. A is the only logical choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Curt
17 days ago
I believe the correct answer is A) because digital certificates are used for authentication and encryption purposes.
upvoted 0 times
Gerardo
18 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it's either A) or B).
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
20 days ago
I agree with Marshall, digital certificates are used to bind a public key to an individual or entity.
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
28 days ago
This is a no-brainer. A digital certificate links a public key to an individual or entity, plain and simple.
upvoted 0 times
Nickie
2 days ago
No, digital certificates actually bind a public key to an individual or entity, not a session key.
upvoted 0 times
Ardella
3 days ago
E) A session key to a public key
upvoted 0 times
Arlyne
4 days ago
That's correct. Digital certificates are used to bind a public key to an individual or entity.
upvoted 0 times
Titus
16 days ago
A) A public key to an individual or entity
upvoted 0 times
Marshall
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) A public key to an individual or entity.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
1 months ago
Definitely A. Digital certificates are used for authentication, and that's all about binding a public key to an identity.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
4 days ago
I agree, digital certificates are essential for verifying the identity of the sender.
upvoted 0 times
Rosina
7 days ago
It's important to verify the authenticity of digital certificates to prevent unauthorized access.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
23 days ago
Yes, digital certificates help ensure that the public key belongs to the correct individual or entity.
upvoted 0 times
Audria
27 days ago
I agree, digital certificates are essential for secure communication.
upvoted 0 times
Kathryn
1 months ago
Option A is the way to go. That's how digital certificates work - they link a public key to a specific person or organization.
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
1 months ago
A public key to an individual or entity seems like the correct answer. Digital certificates are all about proving identity and establishing trust.
upvoted 0 times
Jordan
18 days ago
Yes, digital certificates help ensure secure communication by binding a public key to an individual or entity.
upvoted 0 times
Irene
19 days ago
I agree, digital certificates are essential for verifying identities online.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel