Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

HIPAA Exam HIO-301 Topic 3 Question 65 Discussion

Actual exam question for HIPAA's HIO-301 exam
Question #: 65
Topic #: 3
[All HIO-301 Questions]

Dr. Alice needs to send patient Bob a prescription electronically. Dr. Alice wants to send the message such that Bob can be sure that the sender of the prescription was in fact Dr. Alice. Dr. Alice decides to encrypt the message as well as include her digital signature. What key will Bob use to be able to decrypt the session key used by Dr. Alice?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Elvis
2 months ago
I'm stumped on this one. Wait, is the answer E? Dr. Alice's session key? That would make the most sense, right?
upvoted 0 times
Valentine
2 months ago
Haha, this exam question is testing us on some serious crypto knowledge. I bet the answer is D - Bob's private key. That's the only way he can be sure it's from Dr. Alice.
upvoted 0 times
Lina
23 days ago
B) Dr. Alice's public key
upvoted 0 times
Jesus
24 days ago
A) Dr. Alice's private key
upvoted 0 times
Carmen
2 months ago
This is a tricky one, but I reckon the answer is B. Dr. Alice's public key is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Sanjuana
1 months ago
B) Dr. Alice's public key
upvoted 0 times
Niesha
2 months ago
A) Dr. Alice's private key
upvoted 0 times
Cyril
2 months ago
I'm going with option C - Bob's public key. That's how encryption works, the recipient uses the sender's public key to decrypt the message.
upvoted 0 times
Julio
2 months ago
Nah, I'm pretty sure it's Bob's private key that he'd use. Otherwise, how could he be sure the message is from Dr. Alice?
upvoted 0 times
Kristel
2 months ago
Exactly, Bob's private key ensures the message is from Dr. Alice.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
2 months ago
That makes sense, Bob's private key is needed for decryption.
upvoted 0 times
Cristal
2 months ago
Bob's private key is used to decrypt the session key.
upvoted 0 times
Katie
2 months ago
So, I will use Dr. Tuyet's public key to decrypt the session key. Got it!
upvoted 0 times
Tuyet
3 months ago
Bob will use my public key to decrypt the session key.
upvoted 0 times
Omer
3 months ago
Hmm, I think Bob would use Dr. Alice's public key to decrypt the session key. That's how digital signatures work, right?
upvoted 0 times
Arminda
2 months ago
That's right! Dr. Alice's public key is used by Bob to decrypt the session key and verify the digital signature.
upvoted 0 times
Iluminada
2 months ago
Yes, you're correct! Bob would use Dr. Alice's public key to decrypt the session key.
upvoted 0 times
Macy
2 months ago
That's right! Dr. Alice's public key is used by Bob to decrypt the session key and verify the digital signature.
upvoted 0 times
Cassi
2 months ago
Yes, you're correct! Bob would use Dr. Alice's public key to decrypt the session key.
upvoted 0 times
Robt
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Ryan
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel