Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

HIPAA Exam HIO-301 Topic 1 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for HIPAA's HIO-301 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 1
[All HIO-301 Questions]

Digital certificates are used to bind:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ilene
18 days ago
This is a piece of cake. Digital certificates are all about binding public keys to identities. A is the correct answer, no doubt about it.
upvoted 0 times
Hillary
19 days ago
Haha, session keys? What is this, the 90s? Digital certificates are all about public and private keys, man. A is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Gretchen
22 days ago
Wait, what? Linking a session key to anything? That's just nonsense. A and D are the only options that make any sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Staci
8 days ago
Yeah, linking a session key doesn't really make sense in this context.
upvoted 0 times
Nathan
12 days ago
I agree, A and D are the only logical options here.
upvoted 0 times
Mindy
24 days ago
Hmm, I'd say D is the correct answer. Linking a public key to its corresponding private key is the core purpose of digital certificates.
upvoted 0 times
Blossom
4 days ago
I think the correct answer is actually A. Digital certificates bind a public key to an individual or entity.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonda
29 days ago
I believe the correct answer is A) A public key to an individual or entity because it helps verify the identity of the owner of the public key.
upvoted 0 times
Wava
30 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it's either A) or B).
upvoted 0 times
Dylan
1 months ago
I agree with Meghan, digital certificates are used to bind a public key to an individual or entity.
upvoted 0 times
Meghan
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) A public key to an individual or entity.
upvoted 0 times
Loreta
1 months ago
Option A is clearly the right answer. Digital certificates are used to bind a public key to an individual or entity.
upvoted 0 times
Solange
3 days ago
That makes sense. It's important for verifying the identity of the sender in secure communication.
upvoted 0 times
Margery
10 days ago
I agree, option A is the correct answer. Digital certificates bind a public key to an individual or entity.
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
11 days ago
Definitely, digital certificates play a crucial role in establishing trust in online transactions.
upvoted 0 times
Daron
14 days ago
That makes sense, it's important for verifying identities and ensuring secure communication.
upvoted 0 times
Blossom
24 days ago
I agree, option A is the correct answer. Digital certificates bind a public key to an individual or entity.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel