Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

HashiCorp Exam Terraform-Associate-003 Topic 6 Question 27 Discussion

Actual exam question for HashiCorp's Terraform-Associate-003 exam
Question #: 27
Topic #: 6
[All Terraform-Associate-003 Questions]

While attempting to deploy resources into your cloud provider using Terraform, you begin to see some odd behavior and experience slow responses. In order to troubleshoot you decide to turn on Terraform debugging. Which environment variables must be configured to make Terraform's logging more verbose?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

To make Terraform's logging more verbose for troubleshooting purposes, you must configure the TF_LOG environment variable. This variable controls the level of logging and can be set to TRACE, DEBUG, INFO, WARN, or ERROR, with TRACE providing the most verbose output. Reference = Detailed debugging instructions and the use of environment variables like TF_LOG for increasing verbosity are part of Terraform's standard debugging practices

Contribute your Thoughts:

Aaron
22 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think TF_LOG_PAIH might also be a valid option. It sounds like it could be related to logging.
upvoted 0 times
Sueann
25 days ago
I agree with Rosendo. TF_LOG is the correct environment variable to make Terraform's logging more verbose.
upvoted 0 times
Carline
27 days ago
Hmm, I thought it was D) TF_VAR_log_level, but I could be wrong. Debugging Terraform can be a pain sometimes.
upvoted 0 times
Rosendo
27 days ago
I think the answer is B) TF_LOG. It makes sense to configure this to get more detailed logging.
upvoted 0 times
Melissa
28 days ago
I'm pretty sure it's B) TF_LOG. That's the environment variable I've used before to turn on Terraform's debugging.
upvoted 0 times
Arlette
6 days ago
Yeah, I agree. TF_LOG is the correct environment variable to configure for verbose logging in Terraform.
upvoted 0 times
Vilma
8 days ago
I think it's B) TF_LOG as well. That's the one I always use for Terraform debugging.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel