Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

HashiCorp Exam TA-002-P Topic 3 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for HashiCorp's TA-002-P exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 3
[All TA-002-P Questions]

If a DevOps team adopts AWS CloudFormation as their standardized method for provisioning public cloud resoruces, which of the following scenarios poses a challenge for this team?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Breana
4 months ago
AuBreanaating manual, web console-based provisioning? Sounds like a job for the DevOps Ninja. I'll just be over here sipping my coffee and watching the magic happen.
upvoted 0 times
Von
3 months ago
Let's brainstorm some solutions together. Maybe we can find a workaround for provisioning on Azure.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
3 months ago
I hear you! CloudFormation is great for AWS, but not so much for other platforms like Azure.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
4 months ago
DevOps Ninja to the rescue! I'll automate that manual provisioning in no time.
upvoted 0 times
Xenia
4 months ago
Building a reusable code base that works across all AWS regions? Piece of cake! But trying to make it work with Azure? That's like playing chess with a game of checkers.
upvoted 0 times
Rachael
5 months ago
Choosing CloudFormation as the standard is a bold move, but it's going to limit our flexibility down the line. Gotta keep those options open, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Jennifer
4 months ago
B) The organization decides to expand into Azure wishes to deploy new infrastructure
upvoted 0 times
Eric
4 months ago
A) The team is asked to manage a new application stack built on AWS-native services
upvoted 0 times
Kiera
4 months ago
B) The organization decides to expand into Azure wishes to deploy new infrastructure
upvoted 0 times
Jame
4 months ago
A) The team is asked to manage a new application stack built on AWS-native services
upvoted 0 times
Casandra
4 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Belen
4 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Kallie
5 months ago
I guess the DevOps team will have to learn a whole new set of tools to manage resources in Azure. Talk about a headache!
upvoted 0 times
Sunshine
5 months ago
Seriously, how can they expect us to handle Azure expansion with just CloudFormation? That's like trying to play Tetris with one hand tied behind our backs.
upvoted 0 times
Adell
3 months ago
Building a reusable code base for deploying resources into any AWS region seems like the best approach.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
3 months ago
C
upvoted 0 times
Refugia
4 months ago
It's going to be a challenge to manage a new application stack on AWS-native services with CloudFormation.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
4 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
4 months ago
We'll need to find a different solution for deploying infrastructure in Azure.
upvoted 0 times
Noemi
4 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Selma
4 months ago
D
upvoted 0 times
Gianna
4 months ago
B
upvoted 0 times
Kaitlyn
4 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel