Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Genesys Exam GE0-807 Topic 18 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for Genesys's GE0-807 exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 18
[All GE0-807 Questions]

What does the parameter 'confrole=monitor' in the INVITE message sent to Media Server indicate about this participant?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lura
12 days ago
Haha, this question is a real head-scratcher! I bet the exam writers had a good laugh coming up with these options.
upvoted 0 times
Ashanti
15 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think the 'confrole=monitor' parameter means the participant has to be monitored by recording. Option E seems like the best choice to me.
upvoted 0 times
Jacob
8 days ago
I think option E is correct, it means the participant has to be monitored by recording.
upvoted 0 times
Francis
24 days ago
The 'confrole=monitor' parameter definitely indicates that the participant is a supervisor doing silent monitoring. Option C is the correct answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Larae
7 days ago
I think the participant is a supervisor doing silent monitoring.
upvoted 0 times
Blossom
24 days ago
I believe 'confrole=monitor' could also mean the participant has to be monitored by recording.
upvoted 0 times
Yuette
25 days ago
I agree with Junita, 'confrole=monitor' indicates the participant is a supervisor doing silent monitoring.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
26 days ago
I think the parameter 'confrole=monitor' means the participant is a supervisor doing silent monitoring.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel