Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Genesys Exam GE0-803 Topic 5 Question 72 Discussion

Actual exam question for Genesys's GE0-803 exam
Question #: 72
Topic #: 5
[All GE0-803 Questions]

When the parameter localconfig is set equal to 1 (localconfig = 1) in GVP.ini, the WatchDog service will __________.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rashida
11 days ago
But if localconfig is set to 1, it makes sense for the WatchDog service to read the local GVP.ini file, so I still think it's B.
upvoted 0 times
Alecia
14 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writer had a good laugh coming up with those other silly options. C and D? Really? I'm sticking with B, the only sensible choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusa
18 days ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is A.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
19 days ago
I'm going with B as well. Anything else would be just plain weird. The question is pretty straightforward, no need to overthink it.
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
4 days ago
A) Not read the local GVP.ini file, using the latest configuration contained in the LDAP database for the VCS/IPCS parameter settings
upvoted 0 times
Elenore
4 days ago
I think B is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Rashida
26 days ago
I think the answer is B.
upvoted 0 times
Ariel
26 days ago
Hmm, B seems like the correct answer. Why would the WatchDog service read a different ini file when the parameter is set to 1? Seems logical to read the GVP.ini file in that case.
upvoted 0 times
Tyra
19 days ago
Yeah, it does seem logical to read the GVP.ini file when localconfig is set to 1.
upvoted 0 times
Roosevelt
21 days ago
I think B is correct because localconfig=1 means it should read the local GVP.ini file.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel