Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Genesys Exam GE0-803 Topic 1 Question 74 Discussion

Actual exam question for Genesys's GE0-803 exam
Question #: 74
Topic #: 1
[All GE0-803 Questions]

Which tag is sent by IVR Server Client to IVR Server in Behind configuration to ask the ANI and DNIS ?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Wilda
1 days ago
I'm going with B, . It just makes sense that the client would need to explicitly ask the server for that data.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
3 days ago
Ha! I bet the correct answer is D, . That's the tag the IVR Server would use to respond to the client's request, not the one to ask for the info.
upvoted 0 times
Long
4 days ago
That's a good point, Carin. But I still think B) is the correct answer as it is the initial request for call information.
upvoted 0 times
Carin
5 days ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is D) because the IVR Server would respond with the call information requested.
upvoted 0 times
Artie
5 days ago
Hmm, this seems tricky. I'm not sure if the IVR Server already has the ANI and DNIS at the time of call initialization. Let me think about this a bit more.
upvoted 0 times
Jean
3 hours ago
A) No tag sent because IVR Server already had them at time call was initialized.
upvoted 0 times
Verlene
19 days ago
I think the answer is B. The IVR Server Client would need to send a tag to the IVR Server to request the ANI and DNIS information.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawnda
15 days ago
User1: I think the answer is B.
upvoted 0 times
Long
20 days ago
I think the answer is B) because it makes sense to request call information from the IVR Server.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel