Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Genesys Exam GE0-703 Topic 1 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Genesys's GE0-703 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 1
[All GE0-703 Questions]

Refer to the I-Server client log entry. What event might have occurred to cause this log entry?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alana
6 days ago
Haha, the wrong Dialogic port? What is this, the 90s? I bet the intern just plugged it into the wrong socket.
upvoted 0 times
Launa
13 days ago
Hmm, that's a valid point. It could be the reason for the log entry.
upvoted 0 times
Catrice
17 days ago
I disagree, I believe CNSocket has already been initialized.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
18 days ago
D) VCS/IPCS not installed? That's just silly. This is clearly a connectivity or configuration issue, not a missing component.
upvoted 0 times
Latricia
19 days ago
I think C) is the correct answer. The wrong Dialogic port selection could definitely cause this log entry.
upvoted 0 times
Wilson
21 days ago
B) Hmm, the CNSocket initialization error seems the most relevant here. Probably a configuration problem on the client side.
upvoted 0 times
Lashon
8 days ago
C) Wrong Dialogic port was selected.
upvoted 0 times
Raul
11 days ago
A) IVR Server Client or Genesys Queue Adapater cannot connect to the IVR.
upvoted 0 times
Zena
11 days ago
B) Hmm, the CNSocket initialization error seems the most relevant here. Probably a configuration problem on the client side.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusa
27 days ago
A) Looks like a connectivity issue between the IVR Server Client and the IVR Server. Definitely worth investigating this further.
upvoted 0 times
Maryanne
14 days ago
B) A) IVR Server Client or Genesys Queue Adapater cannot connect to the IVR Server.
upvoted 0 times
Beatriz
17 days ago
A) Looks like a connectivity issue between the IVR Server Client and the IVR Server. Definitely worth investigating this further.
upvoted 0 times
Launa
27 days ago
I think the event might have occurred because IVR Server Client cannot connect to the IVR Server.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel