Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

GAQM Exam PPM-001 Topic 8 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for GAQM's PPM-001 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 8
[All PPM-001 Questions]

Which process determines the risks that might affect the project?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Merrilee
14 days ago
Wait, is this a trick question? I bet the answer is 'All of the above' because project managers love to make our lives complicated.
upvoted 0 times
Annelle
15 days ago
A. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis seems like the best option. Who needs numbers when you can just use your gut feeling?
upvoted 0 times
Juan
21 days ago
C. Plan Risk Management is the way to go. Gotta have a plan in place to handle those pesky risks, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Leanora
7 days ago
A) Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
upvoted 0 times
Deane
21 days ago
But wouldn't identifying risks first be crucial before analyzing them qualitatively or quantitatively?
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
27 days ago
D. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis sounds like the correct answer to me. Gotta love those numbers and probabilities!
upvoted 0 times
Amber
20 hours ago
B) Identify Risks
upvoted 0 times
Mireya
13 days ago
A) Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
upvoted 0 times
Ben
1 months ago
I think the answer is B. Identify Risks. That's the process that helps us determine the potential risks, right?
upvoted 0 times
Amalia
21 days ago
User 2: Actually, it's A) Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis. That's the process that determines the risks that might affect the project.
upvoted 0 times
Pansy
1 months ago
User 1: I think the answer is B. Identify Risks. That's the process that helps us determine the potential risks, right?
upvoted 0 times
Meghan
1 months ago
I think it could also be D) Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis, as quantifying risks is important for decision-making.
upvoted 0 times
Eleonore
1 months ago
I agree with Deane, because qualitative analysis helps in understanding the impact of risks.
upvoted 0 times
Deane
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel