Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Fortinet Exam NSE8_812 Topic 1 Question 26 Discussion

Actual exam question for Fortinet's NSE8_812 exam
Question #: 26
Topic #: 1
[All NSE8_812 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

The exhibit shows two error messages from a FortiGate root Security Fabric device when you try to configure a new connection to a FortiClient EMS Server.

Referring to the exhibit, which two actions will fix these errors? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Ais correct because the error message 'The CRL is not accessible' indicates that the root FortiGate cannot access the CRL for the FortiClient EMS server. Verifying that the CRL is accessible will fix this error.

Dis correct because the error message 'The FortiClient EMS server is not authorized' indicates that the root FortiGate is not authorized to connect to the FortiClient EMS server. Authorizing the root FortiGate on the FortiClient EMS server will fix this error.

The other options are incorrect. Option B is incorrect because exporting and importing the FortiClient EMS server certificate to the root FortiGate will not fix the CRL error. Option C is incorrect because installing a new known CA on the Win2K16-EMS server will not fix the authorization error.

References:

Troubleshooting FortiClient EMS connectivity | FortiClient / FortiOS 7.0.0 - Fortinet Document Library

Authorizing FortiGates with FortiClient EMS | FortiClient / FortiOS 6.4.8 - Fortinet Document Library

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lonny
18 days ago
I bet the folks at Fortinet wish they had named their products something more memorable, like 'Fortress-Gate' or 'Fortify-Client'. Would've saved us all a lot of headaches.
upvoted 0 times
Dion
19 days ago
What is this, a FortiGate sudoku puzzle? I'll just pick the two options that sound the most tech-y and hope for the best.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnee
20 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. These error messages look pretty cryptic. I'll go with options B and D just to be safe.
upvoted 0 times
Zona
8 days ago
User3: Sounds like a plan, let's try those two actions.
upvoted 0 times
Angella
10 days ago
User2: I agree, let's also go with option D.
upvoted 0 times
Derrick
11 days ago
User1: I think option B is a good choice.
upvoted 0 times
Giuseppe
25 days ago
Option D makes the most sense to me. Authorizing the FortiGate on the EMS server should resolve the connectivity issues.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
27 days ago
I think option B is the way to go. Importing the EMS server certificate to the FortiGate seems like the logical solution to fix these errors.
upvoted 0 times
Isadora
3 days ago
I agree, option B does seem like the most logical solution.
upvoted 0 times
Claudio
1 months ago
I'm not sure about C and D, they don't seem relevant to the error messages shown in the exhibit.
upvoted 0 times
Gertude
1 months ago
I agree with Kattie, verifying the CRL and exporting/importing the certificate should fix the errors.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
2 months ago
I think the correct actions are A and B.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel