Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

F5 Networks Exam 201 Topic 10 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for F5 Networks's TMOS Administration exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 10
[All TMOS Administration Questions]

When network failover is enabled, which of the following is true?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Roxanne
2 months ago
Hey, anyone else getting flashbacks to that time the IT guy accidentally unplugged the failover cable and the whole office went dark? Good times, good times.
upvoted 0 times
Leanna
21 days ago
B) Either a network failure or loss of voltage across the failover cable will cause a failover.
upvoted 0 times
Talia
24 days ago
A) The failover cable status is ignored. Failover is determined by the network status only.
upvoted 0 times
Tora
2 months ago
D is the way to go, folks. The failover cable is there for a reason, and it should take priority over the network status. Gotta have that redundancy, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Celestina
2 months ago
I think B is also important, we shouldn't ignore the failover cable status completely.
upvoted 0 times
Wade
2 months ago
I agree, D makes the most sense. Redundancy is key in network failover.
upvoted 0 times
Katie
2 months ago
Wait, did you guys actually read the question? I'm pretty sure the answer is B. Network failure or loss of voltage across the failover cable. It's not rocket science, people!
upvoted 0 times
Salley
2 months ago
Yeah, B seems to be the correct answer. Both network failure and loss of voltage cause failover.
upvoted 0 times
Kip
2 months ago
I agree, B makes the most sense. It's a combination of network and cable status.
upvoted 0 times
Melina
2 months ago
I think you're right, it's definitely B. Network failure or loss of voltage triggers failover.
upvoted 0 times
Tamekia
2 months ago
But if there's a network failure, shouldn't that trigger the failover?
upvoted 0 times
Kimberely
3 months ago
I disagree, I believe it's D.
upvoted 0 times
Ben
3 months ago
Option B seems the most accurate. I mean, why would we even have a failover cable if we're just gonna ignore it? Seems kind of pointless, right?
upvoted 0 times
Tu
2 months ago
B) Either a network failure or loss of voltage across the failover cable will cause a failover.
upvoted 0 times
Amie
2 months ago
A) The failover cable status is ignored. Failover is determined by the network status only.
upvoted 0 times
Garry
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
2 months ago
I think option B is the most accurate as well. It ensures that both network failure and failover cable issues are taken into account for failover.
upvoted 0 times
Cheryl
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Wilson
3 months ago
Yeah, it wouldn't make sense to have a failover cable if it's going to be ignored. Option B seems like the logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Delisa
3 months ago
I agree, option B makes the most sense. We need both network failure and failover cable issues to trigger a failover.
upvoted 0 times
Tamekia
3 months ago
I think the answer is B.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel