Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

F5 Networks Exam 201 Topic 1 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for F5 Networks's TMOS Administration exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 1
[All TMOS Administration Questions]

Which two statements are true concerning the default communication between a redundant pair of BIG-IP systems? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Virgina
22 days ago
Nailed it! A and C are the correct choices. Synchronization and persistence mirroring, just the way the BIG-IP gods intended. *high fives*
upvoted 0 times
Howard
9 days ago
User 1: A and C are the correct choices.
upvoted 0 times
Jeannine
23 days ago
That's a good point, Whitley. So, options A and D could be the correct statements regarding the default communication between redundant BIG-IP systems.
upvoted 0 times
Joni
23 days ago
I'm gonna have to go with B and C on this one. Gotta love those TCP ports for mirroring all that juicy data between the BIG-IPs. *winks*
upvoted 0 times
Tabetha
27 days ago
Aha! A and C are the way to go. Synchronization over TCP ports 683 and 684, and persistence mirroring through port 1028. Easy peasy.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
2 days ago
Exactly, it's important for the systems to synchronize and share data for redundancy.
upvoted 0 times
Cornell
10 days ago
So, the default communication between redundant BIG-IP systems involves TCP connections on specific ports.
upvoted 0 times
Sabrina
18 days ago
I agree, A and C are correct. Synchronization on ports 683 and 684, and persistence mirroring on port 1028.
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
29 days ago
I believe option D is also true because connection mirroring data is shared through the serial fail over cable unless network failover is enabled.
upvoted 0 times
Kate
1 months ago
Hmm, I think B and C are the right answers. Connection mirroring uses port 1028, and that makes sense since the BIG-IPs need to share that data.
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
21 hours ago
Yes, synchronization happens through ports 683 and 684, but connection mirroring uses port 1028.
upvoted 0 times
Tayna
9 days ago
I agree, B and C are correct. That's how the BIG-IP systems share connection mirroring data.
upvoted 0 times
Meaghan
13 days ago
User 3: I agree with Meaghan, B and C seem to be the correct choices for the default communication between redundant BIG-IP systems.
upvoted 0 times
Louis
15 days ago
User 2: I believe B and C are the right answers. Connection mirroring data is shared via a TCP connection using port 1028.
upvoted 0 times
Ben
27 days ago
User 1: I think A and D are the correct answers. Synchronization occurs via TCP connection using ports 683 and 684.
upvoted 0 times
Yesenia
1 months ago
A and C seem to be the correct options. The default communication between BIG-IP systems uses TCP connections, and connection mirroring and persistence mirroring data are shared via port 1028.
upvoted 0 times
Noemi
16 days ago
C) Persistence mirroring data is shared via a TCP connection using port 1028.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
21 days ago
A) Synchronization occurs via a TCP connection using ports 683 and 684.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
1 months ago
I agree with Jeannine. Option A seems correct based on the default communication between redundant BIG-IP systems.
upvoted 0 times
Jeannine
2 months ago
I think option A is true because synchronization occurs via a TCP connection using ports 683 and 684.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel