Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Esri Exam EADP19-001 Topic 10 Question 49 Discussion

Actual exam question for Esri's EADP19-001 exam
Question #: 49
Topic #: 10
[All EADP19-001 Questions]

An ArcGiS user is working with a composite address locator that consists of the following:

* Citywide Address Locator

* Regional Address Locator

* Nationwide Address Locator

How does a composite address locator work if no selection criteria are specified? (Choose two)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Adolph
10 days ago
A) and D) all the way! Although I have to say, I'm a little disappointed there's no 'search the funniest address locator first' option. That would make this exam way more entertaining.
upvoted 0 times
Nilsa
11 days ago
I'm going with A) and D) as well. It's the logical way to make sure you get the right address, even if it takes a bit longer. Though maybe they should add a 'turbo mode' for us impatient types.
upvoted 0 times
Na
12 days ago
Definitely A) and D). Anything else would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack... or three different haystacks.
upvoted 0 times
Dorsey
20 hours ago
A) searches all locators in sequence
upvoted 0 times
Loren
17 days ago
My money's on A) and D) too. Gotta cover all your bases, you know? Though I'd love to see the address locator that finds my house in 0.2 seconds flat.
upvoted 0 times
Chery
2 days ago
A) searches all locators in sequence
upvoted 0 times
Frank
29 days ago
I think it might search the largest address locator first, so I would go with option B.
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
1 months ago
I believe it also searches until an address is found, so I would choose option D.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
1 months ago
Hmm, I think it's A) and D) - the composite locator searches all the locators in sequence until it finds an address.
upvoted 0 times
Gene
19 days ago
User 2: That makes sense, it would search until an address is found.
upvoted 0 times
Latosha
25 days ago
User 1: I think it's A) and D) - the composite locator searches all the locators in sequence until it finds an address.
upvoted 0 times
Myra
2 months ago
I agree with Marcos, it makes sense to search all locators in sequence.
upvoted 0 times
Marcos
2 months ago
I think the composite address locator searches all locators in sequence.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel