Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Esri Exam EADP19-001 Topic 10 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for Esri's EADP19-001 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 10
[All EADP19-001 Questions]

An ArcGIS user runs a geo processing tool and wants to create code in the Python window that repeats the process. In which two ways can the user generate Python code from the results window? (Choose two)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Anthony
2 months ago
I believe the second way is D, you can drag a previously executed tool to the Python window.
upvoted 0 times
Chaya
2 months ago
I agree with Crissy, that seems like a valid way to generate Python code from the results window.
upvoted 0 times
Shelba
2 months ago
Definitely A and D. I can't believe they even included those other options. It's like they're trying to trick us or something!
upvoted 0 times
Rupert
30 days ago
Yeah, the other options seem like distractions to throw us off.
upvoted 0 times
Bettina
1 months ago
I agree, A and D are the correct ways to generate Python code from the results window.
upvoted 0 times
Crissy
2 months ago
I think the answer is A, you can copy a tool as Python snippet and paste it into the Python window.
upvoted 0 times
Celeste
2 months ago
Haha, I was just about to say the same thing! A and D are the obvious choices here. Who would even think of copying the environment settings? That's just silly.
upvoted 0 times
Veda
2 months ago
I agree with Pilar. A and D are the way to go. Copying the environment settings or messages doesn't really make sense for generating the Python code.
upvoted 0 times
Pilar
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are A and D. Copying the tool as a Python snippet and dragging the executed tool to the Python window are both great ways to generate the code.
upvoted 0 times
Brianne
1 months ago
Yes, dragging a previously executed tool to the Python window can save a lot of time.
upvoted 0 times
Heidy
1 months ago
Yes, A and D are the correct answers. Those methods are really helpful for generating Python code in ArcGIS.
upvoted 0 times
Danica
1 months ago
I think you're right, those two options make it easy to create Python code from the results window.
upvoted 0 times
Leonardo
2 months ago
I agree, copying the tool as a Python snippet is really helpful.
upvoted 0 times
Dorothy
2 months ago
I agree, copying the tool as a Python snippet and dragging the executed tool to the Python window are the best ways to generate the code.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel