Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 712-50 Topic 6 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 712-50 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 6
[All 712-50 Questions]

From the CISO's perspective in looking at financial statements, the statement of retained earnings of an organization:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dorthy
2 months ago
I believe option D is correct, as it relates to financing future security controls.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
2 months ago
I agree, it shows how much money can be used for security controls.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
3 months ago
As a CISO, I'd be more concerned with the balance sheet than the statement of retained earnings. Just sayin'.
upvoted 0 times
Royal
3 months ago
I think the statement of retained earnings is important for the CISO.
upvoted 0 times
An
3 months ago
I bet the CISO wishes their budget had a direct correlation with the statement of retained earnings! Option A is a little too optimistic.
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
3 months ago
D sounds like the best answer. The CISO should be able to influence how those retained earnings are spent, including on future security initiatives.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
3 months ago
I'm not sure a CISO would have much insight into the statement of retained earnings. Isn't that more of an accounting thing?
upvoted 0 times
Lili
3 months ago
Option B seems to make the most sense. The CISO's role is to ensure proper security controls, which can lead to cost savings and increased retained earnings.
upvoted 0 times
Johnna
2 months ago
User 2: Yes, it's important for the CISO to focus on implementing effective security measures to help increase retained earnings.
upvoted 0 times
Carrol
2 months ago
User 1: I agree, option B does make sense. Proper security controls can definitely lead to cost savings.
upvoted 0 times
Hubert
2 months ago
It's crucial for the CISO to understand the financial implications of their security efforts. Both options B and D are key factors to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Lajuana
2 months ago
I think option D is also important to consider. It shows how much of the earnings can be used for future security controls.
upvoted 0 times
Celestine
2 months ago
It makes sense that the statement of retained earnings would reflect the savings generated from proper security controls.
upvoted 0 times
Celestine
2 months ago
I agree, option B does seem to align with the CISO's role in managing security controls.
upvoted 0 times
Nada
2 months ago
User 2: I agree, the proper implementation of security controls can definitely lead to cost savings.
upvoted 0 times
Laine
2 months ago
I agree, option B makes sense. Proper security controls can definitely lead to cost savings.
upvoted 0 times
Maryln
3 months ago
User 1: Option B seems like the most logical choice.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel