Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 712-50 Topic 4 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 712-50 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 4
[All 712-50 Questions]

When evaluating a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP), which service(s) is/are most important:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Amina
2 days ago
Patch management, really? I mean, that's important, but it's table stakes. C all the way - the MSSP has to understand my company's specific challenges.
upvoted 0 times
Von
7 days ago
24/7 support, huh? That's great, but it's just the cherry on top. C is the real winner here. Can't ignore the business's unique needs.
upvoted 0 times
Rasheeda
8 days ago
I believe B) Network monitoring is also important to detect and respond to any security threats.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
11 days ago
I agree with Miss. It's crucial for the MSSP to understand our specific security requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Sean
12 days ago
I think a mix of B and C is ideal. Solid network monitoring coupled with customized services - that's the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Tambra
13 days ago
I'd have to go with B. Network monitoring is the backbone of any good MSSP. How else can they detect and respond to threats in real-time?
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
21 days ago
Definitely C. The ability to tailor security services to the business is crucial. One-size-fits-all just doesn't cut it in today's threat landscape.
upvoted 0 times
Broderick
13 days ago
I agree, having security services tailored to our business needs is a must.
upvoted 0 times
Miss
27 days ago
I think the most important service is C) Ability to provide security services tailored to the business' needs.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel