Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 712-50 Topic 4 Question 87 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 712-50 exam
Question #: 87
Topic #: 4
[All 712-50 Questions]

An auditor is reviewing the security classifications for a group of assets and finds that many of the assets are not correctly classified.

What should the auditor's NEXT step be?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Florinda
23 days ago
Ooh, I got a good one! What if we just give the asset owners a secret handshake and they'll magically classify everything properly? D is the way to go, for sure!
upvoted 0 times
Kenny
3 days ago
C) Document the missing classifications
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
8 days ago
B) Correct the classifications immediately based on the auditor's knowledge of the proper classification
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
11 days ago
A) Immediately notify the board of directors of the organization as to the finding
upvoted 0 times
Nan
25 days ago
Hold up, are we sure we shouldn't be telling the board about this? I mean, if the security classifications are all messed up, that sounds like a pretty big deal. A might be the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Rosendo
27 days ago
Hmm, I don't know about that. Wouldn't it be better to just fix the problem right away? I mean, B seems like the quickest way to get things back on track.
upvoted 0 times
Hermila
22 hours ago
C) Document the missing classifications
upvoted 0 times
Tiffiny
2 days ago
Hmm, I don't know about that. Wouldn't it be better to just fix the problem right away? I mean, B seems like the quickest way to get things back on track.
upvoted 0 times
Virgina
5 days ago
B) Correct the classifications immediately based on the auditor's knowledge of the proper classification
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
8 days ago
A) Immediately notify the board of directors of the organization as to the finding
upvoted 0 times
Alverta
29 days ago
Yes, I think notifying the board of directors is necessary to ensure proper action is taken.
upvoted 0 times
Henriette
1 months ago
But shouldn't the auditor also notify the board of directors about the findings?
upvoted 0 times
Alline
1 months ago
Whoa, that's a tough one! But I'd go with C - document the missing classifications. That way, we can cover our bases and present a clear picture to the higher-ups.
upvoted 0 times
Joni
3 days ago
User 1: I think we should document the missing classifications.
upvoted 0 times
Chau
9 days ago
User 3: Agreed, it's important to have everything properly documented.
upvoted 0 times
Eugene
21 days ago
User 2: Yeah, that way we have a record of what needs to be fixed.
upvoted 0 times
Teddy
22 days ago
User 1: I think we should document the missing classifications.
upvoted 0 times
Adolph
1 months ago
I agree, documenting the missing classifications is important for record keeping.
upvoted 0 times
Freeman
2 months ago
I think the auditor should document the missing classifications.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel