Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-76 Topic 3 Question 86 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-76 exam
Question #: 86
Topic #: 3
[All 312-76 Questions]

Which of the following phases involves getting the final senior management signoff and creating enterprise-wide awareness of the plan?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Darell
1 months ago
I think it could also be B) Business Continuity Plan Development, as that involves creating the actual plan.
upvoted 0 times
Aretha
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it makes sense for it to be C) Plan Approval and Implementation.
upvoted 0 times
Chantay
2 months ago
I agree with Marjory, because that phase involves getting final signoff and creating awareness.
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
2 months ago
A) Business Impact Assessment - Got to assess the impact before we can approve anything. Might as well do that while the boss is on vacation.
upvoted 0 times
Beula
8 days ago
A) Business Impact Assessment - Assessing the impact is key to ensuring the plan is effective and necessary.
upvoted 0 times
Joye
10 days ago
D) Scope and Plan Initiation - We need to initiate the plan and define the scope before getting final approval.
upvoted 0 times
Annice
15 days ago
B) Business Continuity Plan Development - Developing the plan is crucial before we can move forward with implementation.
upvoted 0 times
Fatima
17 days ago
C) Plan Approval and Implementation - Once we get the signoff, it's all about putting the plan into action.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
2 months ago
I'm going with B) Business Continuity Plan Development. Can't have a plan without, you know, developing the plan first.
upvoted 0 times
Long
2 months ago
C) Plan Approval and Implementation - This is the phase where we get the final sign-off and make sure everyone in the organization is on board. Gotta love that bureaucratic red tape!
upvoted 0 times
Freida
1 months ago
C) Plan Approval and Implementation - Definitely important to get that final sign-off and make sure everyone is aware of the plan.
upvoted 0 times
Alita
1 months ago
A) Business Impact Assessment - Yeah, that's where we assess the impact of potential disruptions.
upvoted 0 times
Marjory
2 months ago
I think the answer is C) Plan Approval and Implementation.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel