Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-76 Topic 13 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-76 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 13
[All 312-76 Questions]

Which of the following phases involves getting the final senior management signoff and creating enterprise-wide awareness of the plan?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jerlene
3 months ago
Clearly, the answer is C) Plan Approval and Implementation. It's like the grand finale of the whole process. Plus, imagine the look on the CEO's face when you present the plan. Priceless.
upvoted 0 times
Margot
2 months ago
It's a great feeling to see the plan come together and get the green light from senior management.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
2 months ago
Definitely, it's a big milestone in the process and shows that all the hard work has paid off.
upvoted 0 times
Amina
2 months ago
I agree, getting that final signoff is crucial for moving forward with the plan.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
3 months ago
I'm going with B) Business Continuity Plan Development. That's where the real magic happens, if you ask me. Who needs approval when you can just keep the business running?
upvoted 0 times
Celestina
3 months ago
D) Scope and Plan Initiation seems like the obvious choice here. You gotta lay the groundwork before you can start signing off on anything, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Sol
2 months ago
D) Scope and Plan Initiation sets the foundation for the rest of the process, so it's definitely a key phase.
upvoted 0 times
My
2 months ago
C) Plan Approval and Implementation is crucial for ensuring everyone is on board with the plan.
upvoted 0 times
Fernanda
3 months ago
A) Business Impact Assessment is important too, you need to understand the potential impact before moving forward.
upvoted 0 times
Amber
3 months ago
C) Plan Approval and Implementation sounds about right. I mean, what's the point of all that planning if you don't get the big bosses to give it their stamp of approval?
upvoted 0 times
Floyd
2 months ago
C) Plan Approval and Implementation
upvoted 0 times
Artie
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Frank
2 months ago
A) Business Impact Assessment is important, but without the final signoff and enterprise-wide awareness, the plan may not be fully implemented.
upvoted 0 times
Carlton
2 months ago
C) Plan Approval and Implementation is crucial for ensuring that the plan is officially recognized and put into action.
upvoted 0 times
Rosio
3 months ago
A) Business Impact Assessment and B) Business Continuity Plan Development are important phases, but without C) Plan Approval and Implementation, the plan may not be fully implemented.
upvoted 0 times
Marjory
3 months ago
C) Plan Approval and Implementation is crucial for ensuring that the plan is officially endorsed by senior management.
upvoted 0 times
Mammie
3 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's C) Plan Approval and Implementation. Gotta get that senior management sign-off, you know? Wouldn't want the whole plan to go up in smoke without their blessing.
upvoted 0 times
Jess
2 months ago
Once that signoff is in place, the plan can move forward smoothly.
upvoted 0 times
Leonor
2 months ago
C) Plan Approval and Implementation is the final step before implementation begins.
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
2 months ago
It's all about making sure everyone is on the same page with the plan.
upvoted 0 times
Pansy
2 months ago
Getting senior management buy-in is key to the success of the plan.
upvoted 0 times
Denny
2 months ago
Without that final signoff, the plan might not be taken seriously.
upvoted 0 times
Cassi
3 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Markus
3 months ago
It's definitely important to create enterprise-wide awareness of the plan.
upvoted 0 times
Noble
3 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Salena
3 months ago
I agree, C) Plan Approval and Implementation is crucial for getting senior management signoff.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel