Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-75 Topic 7 Question 61 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-75 exam
Question #: 61
Topic #: 7
[All 312-75 Questions]

You are taking over a class that has many problem with the previous instructor, who was terminated for his lack of technical knowledge. Although you are well-qualified to tech the course, you realize that is essential to establish your credibility before will NOT help you establish credibility with the class?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Arletta
13 days ago
I'm not sure what the right answer is, but I do know that if the previous instructor was as bad as the question suggests, the students are probably just happy to have someone new. As long as you don't start juggling flaming chainsaws, you're probably good to go.
upvoted 0 times
Rusty
18 days ago
Ha, I bet the previous instructor was 'terminated for his lack of technical knowledge' because he couldn't even turn on a computer. E is the way to go - let the students ask about your background and you can show off your qualifications.
upvoted 0 times
Nilsa
6 days ago
B) Stating your qualification to tech the course
upvoted 0 times
Dan
9 days ago
A) Mentioning the reasons the previous instructor was terminated
upvoted 0 times
Georgeanna
1 months ago
I believe informing the class of your expectations and defining the classroom rules is crucial for establishing credibility.
upvoted 0 times
Tresa
1 months ago
B could work, but I agree with Hillary that D is the better option. Outlining your expectations and classroom rules will show the students that you're in charge and know what you're doing.
upvoted 0 times
Hillary
1 months ago
Definitely not A. Bringing up the previous instructor's shortcomings will just create more tension in the class. I think D is the way to go - setting clear expectations and rules will help establish your authority.
upvoted 0 times
Shakira
12 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Annamae
14 days ago
D) Informing the class of you expectations and defining the classroom rules
upvoted 0 times
Miss
15 days ago
C) Stating that each student will be graded based on his or her performance of the objectives.
upvoted 0 times
Yen
17 days ago
D
upvoted 0 times
Roosevelt
20 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Eveline
22 days ago
B
upvoted 0 times
Ma
2 months ago
I agree, it's better to focus on stating your qualifications to teach the course.
upvoted 0 times
Alishia
2 months ago
I think mentioning the reasons the previous instructor was terminated is not necessary.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel