Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-75 Topic 5 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-75 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 5
[All 312-75 Questions]

Which use of eye contact by an instructor is most likely to put the learners at ease?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Emmett
2 months ago
I agree with Ludivina, it shows that the instructor is attentive and connected.
upvoted 0 times
Cherry
2 months ago
If the instructor can't even make eye contact, how are they going to hold my attention? D all the way, baby!
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
2 months ago
Option D is the clear winner here. I don't want my instructor to be a shifty-eyed weirdo, you know? Give me that good, solid eye contact!
upvoted 0 times
Leigha
3 months ago
I agree, D is the way to go. Maintaining eye contact lets the learners know you're present and paying attention to them individually.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
2 months ago
Yes, it definitely helps create a more comfortable learning environment.
upvoted 0 times
Iluminada
2 months ago
I agree, maintaining eye contact with each learner is important for building rapport.
upvoted 0 times
Tina
2 months ago
I think D is the best option. It shows that the instructor is focused on each learner.
upvoted 0 times
Marguerita
3 months ago
Definitely D. Eye contact helps build rapport and makes the learners feel more at ease. Trying to limit eye contact or just focus on the most engaged ones could come across as aloof or disconnected.
upvoted 0 times
Ludivina
3 months ago
I think maintaining eye contact with engaged learners is the best approach.
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
3 months ago
D sounds like the best option to me. Establishing and maintaining eye contact with each learner shows that you're engaged and interested in their learning.
upvoted 0 times
Ryan
2 months ago
I think it also helps to keep them focused and engaged in the presentation.
upvoted 0 times
Lou
2 months ago
I agree, maintaining eye contact with each learner is important for building rapport.
upvoted 0 times
Tamie
2 months ago
I think it also helps create a connection between the instructor and the learners, making the learning experience more personal.
upvoted 0 times
Nikita
2 months ago
I agree, maintaining eye contact with each learner can make them feel valued and supported.
upvoted 0 times
Miss
2 months ago
I think it also helps to make sure everyone feels included and valued in the learning process.
upvoted 0 times
Meaghan
3 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel