Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-75 Topic 2 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-75 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 2
[All 312-75 Questions]

Mrs. Roper is instructing an adult computer class. She overhears Johnny tell a joke that is offensive to an ethnic group. This is NOT the first instance of Johnny displaying this behavior. She is concerned about the effect this will have on the learning environment.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hannah
6 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe B would be a good option too, just to gauge how the rest of the class felt about the joke. Wouldn't want to overreact if it wasn't as offensive as it seemed.
upvoted 0 times
Franchesca
8 days ago
I think asking other members of the class if they found the joke offensive could also be helpful in determining the best course of action.
upvoted 0 times
Salena
18 days ago
I think the best approach here is A. Addressing the issue with Johnny privately is the most tactful way to handle this situation and avoid further disruptions to the learning environment.
upvoted 0 times
Art
2 days ago
B) Ask other members of the class if they found the Joke to be offensive to determine if further action is necessary.
upvoted 0 times
Jani
3 days ago
A) Speak to Johnny in private about the consequences of continuing his behavior.
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
27 days ago
I agree with Tiera. It's important to address the issue directly with Johnny to prevent further incidents.
upvoted 0 times
Tiera
28 days ago
I think Mrs. Roper should speak to Johnny in private about the consequences of his behavior.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel