Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-75 Topic 2 Question 60 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-75 exam
Question #: 60
Topic #: 2
[All 312-75 Questions]

Mrs. Johnson has just finished teaching a class. She wants to know if her teaching was effective Referring to the above scenario, Which one of the following is NOT an appropriate measure of effectiveness?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Janey
1 months ago
I think option A is the best measure. If the course has many favorable comments, it shows the teaching was effective.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
2 months ago
I believe option E is also not a good measure. Just because students find it applicable doesn't mean it was effective.
upvoted 0 times
Edward
2 months ago
I agree with Rachael. Being on time doesn't necessarily mean effective teaching.
upvoted 0 times
Davida
2 months ago
Haha, I bet Mrs. Johnson would be offended if 'Instructor was not late' was considered an effective measure. That's like saying 'Instructor showed up to class' is a remarkable achievement!
upvoted 0 times
Shayne
2 months ago
I'd say Option A is the odd one out here. Just because the course got 'many favorable comments' doesn't necessarily mean the teaching was effective, right?
upvoted 0 times
Domitila
21 days ago
Yeah, I think the effectiveness of teaching should be measured by meeting training objectives and student participation.
upvoted 0 times
Floyd
1 months ago
I agree, just having favorable comments doesn't mean the teaching was effective.
upvoted 0 times
Staci
2 months ago
Option C seems like a pretty basic requirement, not really a measure of effectiveness. I mean, isn't being on time the bare minimum for an instructor?
upvoted 0 times
Krissy
1 months ago
E) Favorable student comments on applicability of instruction to 'real-world' situations.
upvoted 0 times
Anglea
2 months ago
D) Instruction met or exceeded training objectives.
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
2 months ago
B) Instruction encouraged student participation.
upvoted 0 times
Alton
2 months ago
A) Course critical has many favorable comments.
upvoted 0 times
Rachael
2 months ago
I think option C is not an appropriate measure of effectiveness.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel