Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-49 Topic 1 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-49 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 1
[All 312-49 Questions]

Simona has written a regular expression for the detection of web application-specific attack attempt that reads as /((\%3C)|)/lx. Which of the following does the part (|\%3E)|>) look for?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ettie
11 days ago
This regex is like a security ninja move, catching all the sneaky web attack tricks. I'm gonna go with C, closing angle bracket or its hex equivalent. It's the only option that makes sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Weldon
12 days ago
I'm not sure, but it makes sense that it would be C) Closing angle bracket or its hex equivalent based on the regex pattern.
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
12 days ago
C) Closing angle bracket or its hex equivalent, for sure. Gotta cover all the bases when it comes to web security, even the weird hex stuff.
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
15 days ago
I agree with Mitzie, because the regular expression is looking for the closing angle bracket or its hex equivalent.
upvoted 0 times
Marsha
20 days ago
Hmm, I think the part (|\%3E)|>) is looking for the closing angle bracket or its hex equivalent. It's all about catching those pesky web attacks, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Misty
2 days ago
User 3: I agree, it's important to have strong detection in place.
upvoted 0 times
Aretha
5 days ago
User 2: Yeah, that makes sense. Gotta watch out for those web attacks.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
8 days ago
User 1: I think it's looking for the closing angle bracket or its hex equivalent.
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
28 days ago
I think the answer is C) Closing angle bracket or its hex equivalent.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel