Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-49 Topic 1 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-49 exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 1
[All 312-49 Questions]

Jacob, a cybercrime investigator, joined a forensics team to participate in a criminal case involving digital evidence. After the investigator collected all the evidence and presents it to the court, the judge dropped the case and the defense attorney pressed charges against Jacob and the rest of the forensics team for unlawful search and seizure. What forensics privacy issue was not addressed prior to collecting the evidence?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dorthy
9 days ago
Haha, the defense attorney must have been a real Sherlock Holmes to catch the forensics team on a Fourth Amendment violation. Maybe they should have hired a private eye to do the dirty work instead of trying to do it themselves.
upvoted 0 times
Glenna
14 days ago
C? Are you kidding me? This is like basic law enforcement 101. The Fourth Amendment is the only option that makes sense here. The defense attorney must have been a real shark to get the case dropped on a technicality like that.
upvoted 0 times
Rocco
21 hours ago
I agree, the Fourth Amendment is crucial when it comes to digital evidence.
upvoted 0 times
Milly
25 days ago
Yeah, they should have ensured compliance with the Fourth Amendment.
upvoted 0 times
Winfred
27 days ago
I think they didn't address the Fourth Amendment.
upvoted 0 times
Bong
1 months ago
I can't believe they got charged for unlawful search and seizure.
upvoted 0 times
Tammy
1 months ago
D? Clearly the answer is D. The Fourth Amendment protects against unreasonable search and seizure. Looks like the forensics team forgot to get a warrant before collecting the evidence. Rookie mistake.
upvoted 0 times
Dannette
5 days ago
Yeah, they definitely should have gotten a warrant before collecting the evidence. That's a big oversight.
upvoted 0 times
James
25 days ago
You're right, the Fourth Amendment is all about protecting against unreasonable search and seizure.
upvoted 0 times
Susana
1 months ago
Wait, the Fourth Amendment? Seriously? I thought this was a cybercrime case, not a history lesson. Next time, the forensics team should have a lawyer on speed dial, not a history book.
upvoted 0 times
Olen
19 days ago
I agree, it's important to understand the legal implications when dealing with digital evidence.
upvoted 0 times
Albert
21 days ago
Yeah, they should have definitely consulted a lawyer before collecting the evidence.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel