Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-40 Topic 9 Question 6 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-40 exam
Question #: 6
Topic #: 9
[All 312-40 Questions]

An organization wants to securely connect to the AWS environment with a speed of 20 Gbps directly through its data centers, branch offices, and colocation facilities to ensure that its customers can securely access public (objects stored in Amazon S3) and private (limited access features such as VPC) resources by bypassing the internet service providers in the path. Which of the following AWS services can be helpful for the organization?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Flo
2 months ago
Haha, the other choices are so random. It's like they're not even trying to be relevant. Direct Connect is the clear winner here.
upvoted 0 times
Deeanna
2 months ago
I'm surprised anyone would even consider the other options. Direct Connect is the perfect fit for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Clay
2 months ago
Definitely Direct Connect. This service is designed to provide a reliable and scalable connection to AWS, which is exactly what the organization needs.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
1 months ago
User 3: I agree, Direct Connect will ensure a reliable and scalable connection for the organization.
upvoted 0 times
Dominga
1 months ago
Direct Connect is the best option for connecting directly to AWS with the desired speed and security.
upvoted 0 times
Dorethea
1 months ago
I agree, Direct Connect will provide the organization with the secure and high-speed connection they need.
upvoted 0 times
Chantay
2 months ago
User 2: Yeah, it's perfect for securely connecting to AWS with high speed.
upvoted 0 times
Shaun
2 months ago
User 1: Direct Connect is the way to go for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Kerry
2 months ago
Direct Connect is the way to go for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
3 months ago
I agree, Direct Connect is the way to go. The organization can securely access both public and private resources with the required speed.
upvoted 0 times
Yvonne
2 months ago
Yes, Direct Connect provides a dedicated connection to AWS which is great for ensuring speed and security.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
2 months ago
C) Amazon Direct Connect
upvoted 0 times
Annmarie
2 months ago
That's a good point, security is definitely important when connecting to AWS.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
2 months ago
B) AWS Shield Standard
upvoted 0 times
Breana
2 months ago
I think Direct Connect is the best option for secure and fast connection.
upvoted 0 times
Melvin
2 months ago
C) Amazon Direct Connect
upvoted 0 times
Bethanie
3 months ago
I agree with Britt. Amazon Direct Connect would ensure a secure and high-speed connection to AWS, bypassing the internet service providers.
upvoted 0 times
Britt
3 months ago
I think C) Amazon Direct Connect would be helpful for the organization because it provides a dedicated network connection between the organization's data centers and AWS.
upvoted 0 times
Nieves
3 months ago
Direct Connect seems like the obvious choice here. It provides a dedicated, high-speed connection to the AWS environment, bypassing the internet.
upvoted 0 times
Jenelle
1 months ago
I agree, Direct Connect would ensure a direct and secure connection to AWS without going through the internet.
upvoted 0 times
Mollie
2 months ago
Direct Connect is definitely the way to go for that kind of speed and security.
upvoted 0 times
Howard
2 months ago
CloudFront is great for content delivery, but Direct Connect is what we need for direct access to AWS resources.
upvoted 0 times
Thurman
2 months ago
I agree, Direct Connect is the best option for a secure, high-speed connection.
upvoted 0 times
Solange
2 months ago
User 2: I agree, it's perfect for securely connecting to AWS without going through the internet.
upvoted 0 times
Toi
3 months ago
User 1: Direct Connect is definitely the way to go for that kind of speed.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel