Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-40 Topic 7 Question 17 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-40 exam
Question #: 17
Topic #: 7
[All 312-40 Questions]

Steven Smith has been working as a cloud security engineer in an MNC for the past 4 years. His organization uses AWS cloud-based services. Steven handles a complex application on AWS that has several resources and it is difficult for him to manage these resources. Which of the following AWS services allows Steven to make a set of related AWS resources easily and use or provision them in an orderly manner so that he can spend less time managing resources and more time on the applications that run in the AWS environment?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Adria
4 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think AWS Control Tower could also be a good option for Steven to organize his resources.
upvoted 0 times
Nana
14 days ago
I agree with Izetta. AWS CloudFormation is the right choice for Steven to manage his resources effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Kati
15 days ago
Yeah, CloudFormation is the way to go. It's like having a personal assistant for your AWS infrastructure. Steven can just sit back and let the magic happen!
upvoted 0 times
Penney
19 days ago
I'm just imagining Steven trying to manage all those resources manually. It must be a nightmare! CloudFormation is the perfect solution to streamline his workload and keep him sane.
upvoted 0 times
Art
4 days ago
A) AWS CloudFormation is definitely the way to go for Steven. It will make his life so much easier.
upvoted 0 times
Mozelle
20 days ago
CloudFormation is the answer, no doubt. It's like having a remote control for your AWS resources - you can just press a button and boom, everything is set up exactly how you want it!
upvoted 0 times
Elouise
1 days ago
A) AWS CloudFormation
upvoted 0 times
Doyle
27 days ago
I agree, CloudFormation is the way to go. It's like having a recipe for your infrastructure - you can easily deploy and update your resources in a predictable and consistent manner.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
28 days ago
I think the answer is A) AWS CloudFormation because it helps in managing resources efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Misty
28 days ago
AWS CloudFormation definitely seems like the best option here. It allows you to create and manage a collection of AWS resources as a single unit, making it much easier to manage complex environments.
upvoted 0 times
Annmarie
4 days ago
Absolutely, AWS CloudFormation is a lifesaver when dealing with complex AWS environments.
upvoted 0 times
Ula
11 days ago
I agree, AWS CloudFormation is the way to go. It simplifies the management of resources.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel