Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-40 Topic 6 Question 7 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-40 exam
Question #: 7
Topic #: 6
[All 312-40 Questions]

VoxCloPro is a cloud service provider based in South America that offers all types of cloud-based services to cloud consumers. The cloud-based services provided by VoxCloPro are secure and cost-effective. Terra Soft.

Pvt. Ltd. is an IT company that adopted the cloud-based services of VoxCloPro and transferred the data and applications owned by the organization from on-premises to the VoxCloPro cloud environment. According to the data protection laws of Central and South American countries, who among the following is responsible for ensuring the security and privacy of personal data?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tish
1 months ago
VoxCloPro, obviously. They're the ones providing the cloud services, so they better make sure my data is safe. Otherwise, I'm going to have to switch to their competitor, 'FluffyClouds' - the name alone sounds more secure!
upvoted 0 times
Haydee
2 days ago
B) Cloud Broker
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
12 days ago
A) Cloud Carrier
upvoted 0 times
Lajuana
1 months ago
I agree with Skye, VoxCloPro should be responsible for ensuring data security and privacy.
upvoted 0 times
Skye
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe VoxCloPro is responsible since they are the cloud service provider.
upvoted 0 times
Ilda
2 months ago
I think Terra Soft. Pvt. Ltd is responsible because they transferred the data to VoxCloPro.
upvoted 0 times
Dierdre
2 months ago
I'm going with C) Terra Soft. Pvt. Ltd. They're the ones who transferred the data to the cloud, so they should be responsible for its security, right?
upvoted 0 times
Dahlia
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Isn't the cloud broker supposed to be the middleman responsible for security? This one's tricky.
upvoted 0 times
Dion
29 days ago
I agree, the cloud carrier is usually the one responsible for that.
upvoted 0 times
Brock
30 days ago
I think the cloud carrier is responsible for ensuring the security and privacy of personal data.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawn
1 months ago
D) VoxCloPro
upvoted 0 times
Vesta
1 months ago
C) Terra Soft. Pvt. Ltd
upvoted 0 times
Sherron
1 months ago
B) Cloud Broker
upvoted 0 times
Mirta
1 months ago
A) Cloud Carrier
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is D) VoxCloPro. As the cloud service provider, they are responsible for ensuring the security and privacy of the personal data hosted on their platform.
upvoted 0 times
Ling
1 months ago
Yes, VoxCloPro as the cloud service provider should be the one responsible for data security.
upvoted 0 times
Audry
1 months ago
I agree, VoxCloPro is responsible for ensuring the security and privacy of the data.
upvoted 0 times
Desire
1 months ago
D) VoxCloPro
upvoted 0 times
Latrice
1 months ago
C) Terra Soft. Pvt. Ltd
upvoted 0 times
Dan
1 months ago
B) Cloud Broker