Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-40 Topic 6 Question 4 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-40 exam
Question #: 4
Topic #: 6
[All 312-40 Questions]

Curtis Morgan works as a cloud security engineer in an MNC. His organization uses Microsoft Azure for office-site backup of large files, disaster recovery, and business-critical applications that receive significant traffic, etc.

Which of the following allows Curtis to establish a fast and secure private connection between multiple on-premises or shared infrastructures with Azure virtual private network?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

To establish a fast and secure private connection between multiple on-premises or shared infrastructures with Azure virtual private network, Curtis Morgan should opt for Azure ExpressRoute.

1.Azure ExpressRoute: ExpressRoute allows you to extend your on-premises networks into the Microsoft cloud over a private connection facilitated by a connectivity provider1. With ExpressRoute, you can establish connections to Microsoft cloud services, such as Microsoft Azure and Office 365.

1.Benefits of ExpressRoute:

oPrivate Connection: ExpressRoute connections do not go over the public Internet. This provides more reliability, faster speeds, lower latencies, and higher security than typical connections over the Internet1.

oSpeed: ExpressRoute provides a fast and reliable connection to Azure with bandwidths up to 100 Gbps, which is suitable for high-throughput scenarios like disaster recovery, data migration, and high-traffic applications1.

oSecurity: The private nature of ExpressRoute connections ensures that sensitive data does not travel over the public Internet, reducing exposure to potential interceptions or attacks.

1.Why Not the Others?:

oSite-to-Site VPN: While it also creates a secure connection to Azure, it uses the public Internet which may not provide the same level of performance and security as ExpressRoute.

oAzure Front Door: This service offers a scalable and secure entry point for fast delivery of your global applications but is not designed for creating private connections.

oPoint-to-Site VPN: This type of VPN connection is used to connect individual devices to Azure over the Internet, not multiple on-premises infrastructures.

Azure Virtual Network -- Virtual Private Cloud1.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Thaddeus
2 months ago
Haha, I bet Curtis is rocking those Azure skills! B) Express Route is the answer, for sure. Gotta keep that data flowing smoothly.
upvoted 0 times
Osvaldo
27 days ago
I agree, Express Route is the best option for establishing a private connection with Azure.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbecca
1 months ago
Definitely! Express Route is the way to go for a fast and secure connection.
upvoted 0 times
Graham
2 months ago
I agree with Annabelle. Express Route is the way to go for a fast and secure connection to Azure. No need to mess with those clunky VPNs.
upvoted 0 times
Davida
2 months ago
I agree, Express Route is the way to go for connecting to Azure.
upvoted 0 times
Wendell
2 months ago
Express Route is definitely the best option for a fast and secure connection.
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
3 months ago
I agree with Ryan. Express Route is the best option for establishing a private connection with Azure.
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
3 months ago
B) Express Route is the correct answer. It provides a secure, dedicated connection between on-premises and Azure resources.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
2 months ago
C) Azure Front Door
upvoted 0 times
Kiley
2 months ago
B) Express Route
upvoted 0 times
Daren
2 months ago
B) Express Route
upvoted 0 times
Skye
2 months ago
A) Site-to-Site VPN
upvoted 0 times
Annelle
2 months ago
A) Site-to-Site VPN
upvoted 0 times
Dante
2 months ago
That makes sense. It's important to have a secure connection for data transfer.
upvoted 0 times
Mozell
2 months ago
B) Express Route
upvoted 0 times
Dante
2 months ago
Express Route
upvoted 0 times
Julianna
2 months ago
A) Site-to-Site VPN
upvoted 0 times
Ryan
3 months ago
I think the answer is B) Express Route because it provides a fast and secure private connection.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel