Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-40 Topic 10 Question 16 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-40 exam
Question #: 16
Topic #: 10
[All 312-40 Questions]

Jordon Bridges works as a cloud security engineer in a multinational company. His organization uses Google cloud-based services (GC) because Google cloud provides robust security services, better pricing than competitors, improved performance, and redundant backup. Using IAM security configuration, Jordon implemented the principle of least privilege. A GC IAM member could be a Google account, service account, Google group, G Suite, or cloud identity domain with an identity to access Google cloud resources. Which of the following identities is used by GC IAM members to access Google cloud resources?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Whitley
15 days ago
What a weird question. Do people actually use domain names to access Google Cloud resources? I'm going with B.
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
20 days ago
I'm with Deeanna on this one. A) makes more sense to me because it aligns with how Jordon implemented the principle of least privilege using IAM security configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Joesph
21 days ago
Haha, this question reminds me of the time I accidentally gave my email address as a domain name. Anyway, I think the answer is B.
upvoted 0 times
Shawana
22 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is B) For Google Account, Google group, and service account, the identity used is an email address, whereas in G Suite and cloud identity domain, the identity used is the domain name.
upvoted 0 times
Blondell
23 days ago
This question is a bit tricky, but I'm going with C. The domain name is used for Google Account, Google group, and G Suite, while the email address is used for service account and cloud identity domain.
upvoted 0 times
Rebecka
1 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is D. For Google Account, Google group, and G suite, the identity used is an email address, whereas in service account and cloud identity domain, the identity used is the domain name.
upvoted 0 times
Yun
14 days ago
I think the answer is B. For Google Account, Google group, and service account, the identity used is an email address, whereas in G Suite and cloud identity domain, the identity used is the domain name.
upvoted 0 times
Deeanna
26 days ago
I think the answer is A) For Google Account, Google group, and service account, the identity used is the domain name, whereas in G Suite and cloud identity domain, the identity used is an email address.
upvoted 0 times
Jin
26 days ago
Hmm, I'm pretty sure it's D. The domain name is used for Google Account, Google group, and G Suite, while the email address is used for service account and cloud identity domain.
upvoted 0 times
Dannette
27 days ago
I think the correct answer is B. The IAM members in Google Cloud use email addresses as their identities, not domain names.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
11 days ago
Yes, that's correct. Email addresses are used as identities for Google Account, Google group, and service account in Google Cloud IAM.
upvoted 0 times
Levi
22 days ago
I agree with you, the IAM members in Google Cloud definitely use email addresses as their identities.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel