Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-40 Topic 1 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-40 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 1
[All 312-40 Questions]

Richard Roxburgh works as a cloud security engineer in an IT company. His organization was dissatisfied with the services of its previous cloud service provider. Therefore, in January 2020, his organization adopted AWS cloud-based services and shifted all workloads and data in the AWS cloud. Richard wants to provide complete security to the hosted applications before deployment and while running in the AWS ecosystem. Which of the following automated security assessment services provided by AWS can be used by Richard to improve application security and check the application for any type of vulnerability or deviation from the best practices automatically?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Noel
1 months ago
Haha, CloudFront is for content delivery, not security assessment. Good one though, that was a bit of a trick question.
upvoted 0 times
Blondell
3 days ago
B) Amazon Inspector
upvoted 0 times
Amos
17 days ago
A) AWS CloudFormation
upvoted 0 times
Rashida
1 months ago
CloudFormation is great for automating the deployment of infrastructure, but I don't think it's the best fit for security assessment. Gotta go with Inspector on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbecca
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think AWS Control Tower could also be a good option for automated security assessment.
upvoted 0 times
Valentine
1 months ago
Control Tower seems like it would be a good option too. It can help with centralized governance and security policies across multiple AWS accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
17 days ago
You're right! AWS Control Tower can definitely help with centralized governance and security policies across multiple AWS accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardine
20 days ago
C) AWS Control Tower
upvoted 0 times
Jettie
21 days ago
That's a good choice! Amazon Inspector can help Richard automatically assess applications for vulnerabilities and deviations from best practices.
upvoted 0 times
Clorinda
1 months ago
B) Amazon Inspector
upvoted 0 times
Kenny
1 months ago
I agree with Celeste, Amazon Inspector is a service that can help improve application security.
upvoted 0 times
Celeste
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Amazon Inspector.
upvoted 0 times
Jess
2 months ago
Amazon Inspector sounds like the way to go. I've heard it can really help identify and fix security vulnerabilities in our cloud applications.
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
2 months ago
User 2: Definitely, it can help us ensure our applications are secure in the AWS cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
2 months ago
User 1: I agree, Amazon Inspector is a great choice for automated security assessment.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel