Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-39 Topic 8 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-39 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 8
[All 312-39 Questions]

InfoSystem LLC, a US-based company, is establishing an in-house SOC. John has been given the responsibility to finalize strategy, policies, and procedures for the SOC.

Identify the job role of John.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Edison
1 months ago
This is a tricky one, but I'm going with Security Analyst - L2. The role of finalizing the SOC strategy and procedures sounds more advanced than a basic L1 Security Analyst.
upvoted 0 times
Remona
19 days ago
I agree with you, I also think John is in the role of Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
upvoted 0 times
Phyliss
22 days ago
I think John's job role is Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). They would be responsible for setting the overall strategy for the SOC.
upvoted 0 times
Raina
1 months ago
I agree with Billye, John is the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) because he is responsible for finalizing the strategy, policies, and procedures for the SOC.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusa
1 months ago
I think John is a Security Analyst -- L2.
upvoted 0 times
Renato
1 months ago
I believe John is a Security Engineer.
upvoted 0 times
Hildred
2 months ago
Haha, I bet John wishes he was the CISO getting the big bucks! But based on the details provided, I'd say he's a Security Engineer - setting up the technical aspects of the SOC.
upvoted 0 times
Marlon
20 days ago
C) Security Engineer
upvoted 0 times
Beatriz
27 days ago
B) Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
upvoted 0 times
Dusti
28 days ago
A) Security Analyst -- L1
upvoted 0 times
Billye
2 months ago
I think John is the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
upvoted 0 times
Hui
2 months ago
Definitely Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). Only a CISO would have the authority and responsibility to set the overall security strategy and policies for the company's SOC.
upvoted 0 times
Bonita
2 months ago
I think John is a Security Analyst - L2. The question mentions he's responsible for finalizing the strategy, policies, and procedures for the SOC, which seems more of a senior role than a Level 1 Security Analyst.
upvoted 0 times
Bok
1 months ago
I agree, it does sound like a more senior role.
upvoted 0 times
Heidy
1 months ago
I think John is a Security Analyst - L2.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel