Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-39 Topic 3 Question 94 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-39 exam
Question #: 94
Topic #: 3
[All 312-39 Questions]

Mike is an incident handler for PNP Infosystems Inc. One day, there was a ticket raised regarding a critical incident and Mike was assigned to handle the incident. During the process of incident handling, at one stage, he has performed incident analysis and validation to check whether the incident is a true incident or a false positive.

Identify the stage in which he is currently in.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

William
7 days ago
Incident Triage, 100%. Mike's probably got his incident response checklist out, double-checking every detail. Attention to detail is key, folks!
upvoted 0 times
Stephen
9 days ago
Yes, Incident Triage makes sense as he needs to determine if it's a true incident or a false positive before moving forward.
upvoted 0 times
Alberta
11 days ago
I agree with Kirk, Incident Triage is where he would be analyzing and validating the incident.
upvoted 0 times
Kirk
12 days ago
I think Mike is currently in the stage of Incident Triage.
upvoted 0 times
Brittney
14 days ago
Incident Triage, without a doubt. Gotta make sure it's the real deal before moving on to the next steps. Mike's playing it safe, just the way I like it.
upvoted 0 times
Leah
18 days ago
Hmm, I'd say he's in the Incident Triage stage. Can't let a false positive slip through, that would be a real bummer for the incident handlers.
upvoted 0 times
Val
3 hours ago
I think he's in the Incident Triage stage.
upvoted 0 times
Salley
22 days ago
Well, it's obvious that Mike is in the Incident Triage stage. Gotta love a good old-fashioned incident analysis and validation, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Rozella
4 days ago
I agree, incident analysis and validation are crucial in determining the severity of the incident.
upvoted 0 times
Nidia
7 days ago
Yes, you're right! Mike is definitely in the Incident Triage stage.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel