Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-39 Topic 3 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-39 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 3
[All 312-39 Questions]

Which of the following data source will a SOC Analyst use to monitor connections to the insecure ports?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kendra
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm thinking Netstat is the way to go here. It just makes the most sense in terms of monitoring connections to insecure ports. DNS and DHCP data don't really seem relevant.
upvoted 0 times
Tish
1 months ago
I think IIS Data could also be useful in monitoring connections to insecure ports.
upvoted 0 times
Vernice
1 months ago
Haha, IIS data? What is this, a joke? That's like trying to use a fork to eat soup. Netstat is the only way to go, my friends.
upvoted 0 times
Craig
1 months ago
DHCP data? Really? That's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Netstat is the way to go, hands down.
upvoted 0 times
Jin
15 days ago
I agree, trying to find that information in DHCP data would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
upvoted 0 times
Francesco
16 days ago
Netstat Data is definitely the best option for monitoring connections to insecure ports.
upvoted 0 times
Lovetta
2 months ago
I'm torn between Netstat and DHCP data. Hmm, this is a tough one.
upvoted 0 times
Rhea
9 days ago
I would go with Netstat Data for monitoring connections to insecure ports.
upvoted 0 times
Janine
10 days ago
B) DNS Data wouldn't be as helpful in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Ulysses
22 days ago
I think DHCP Data could also be useful in monitoring connections to insecure ports.
upvoted 0 times
Salina
1 months ago
A) Netstat Data would be the best option to monitor connections to insecure ports.
upvoted 0 times
Cherry
2 months ago
I would also consider DNS Data, as it can provide information on network connections.
upvoted 0 times
Lezlie
2 months ago
Netstat data seems like the obvious choice here. I can't believe anyone would even consider IIS data for monitoring connections to insecure ports.
upvoted 0 times
Tish
30 days ago
Yeah, I don't see how IIS data would be helpful in this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Ashley
1 months ago
I agree, netstat data is the way to go for monitoring insecure ports.
upvoted 0 times
Gary
2 months ago
I agree with Daren, Netstat Data can help monitor connections to insecure ports.
upvoted 0 times
Daren
2 months ago
I think a SOC Analyst would use Netstat Data.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel