Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-38 Topic 9 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-38 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 9
[All 312-38 Questions]

Which of the following NIST incident category includes any activity that seeks to access or identify a federal agency computer, open ports, protocols, service or any combination for later exploit?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

According to NIST guidelines, the incident category that includes activities seeking to access or identify a federal agency computer, open ports, protocols, services, or any combination thereof for later exploitation is categorized as 'Scans/Probes/Attempted Access'. This category encompasses any unauthorized attempts to access systems, networks, or data, which may include scanning for vulnerabilities or probing to discover open ports and services.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kelvin
1 months ago
Is there an 'All of the Above' option? These hackers are getting too creative for my taste.
upvoted 0 times
Barrett
1 months ago
I'm just here for the free donuts. Oh, and the correct answer is A. Duh.
upvoted 0 times
Lina
1 days ago
A) Scans/Probes/Attempted Access
upvoted 0 times
Marilynn
3 days ago
I'm just here for the free donuts.
upvoted 0 times
Estrella
1 months ago
D all the way! Denial-of-Service is the real killer, brings everything to a grinding halt. Classic move by the script kiddies.
upvoted 0 times
Aide
1 months ago
Hmm, I'll go with C. Improper usage could totally lead to unintended incidents, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Olene
28 days ago
User 2: I see your point, but I still believe C) Improper usage is a major risk factor.
upvoted 0 times
Denny
1 months ago
User 1: I think A) Scans/Probes/Attempted Access is more likely to lead to incidents.
upvoted 0 times
Shawna
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it could also be D) Denial-of-Service, as that also involves trying to disrupt access to a computer system.
upvoted 0 times
Evelynn
2 months ago
I'd say B. Malicious code is the real threat here. Those hackers are getting sneaky these days.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
25 days ago
I agree, but I still think B. Malicious code is a big threat.
upvoted 0 times
Denise
1 months ago
I think A. Scans/Probes/Attempted Access is more dangerous.
upvoted 0 times
Keva
2 months ago
I agree with Mary, because it makes sense that trying to access or identify a computer for later exploit falls under that category.
upvoted 0 times
Mary
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) Scans/Probes/Attempted Access.
upvoted 0 times
Anthony
2 months ago
Definitely A. That's the classic initial recon step before any actual attack. Gotta know what you're up against, right?
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Van
2 months ago
Definitely, it's important to gather information before launching an attack.
upvoted 0 times
Franchesca
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel