Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-38 Topic 8 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-38 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 8
[All 312-38 Questions]

What is the best way to describe a mesh network topology?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

A mesh network topology is characterized by each node (computer or device) being interconnected with every other node in the network. This allows for direct data transmission and multiple pathways for the data to route itself, enhancing reliability and robustness. In a mesh topology, the absence of a central hub means that the network can dynamically reroute data if any node fails, maintaining the network's overall connectivity.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ashlyn
11 days ago
A mesh network is like a big spider web where every spider has a direct line to all the others. C captures that concept perfectly.
upvoted 0 times
Ronny
14 days ago
Hold up, the question says 'best way to describe,' not 'most cost-efficient.' I'm going with C, the most accurate definition of a mesh topology.
upvoted 0 times
Andree
15 days ago
Option D sounds like a cool hybrid, but I'm pretty sure the best description is C. Mesh networks are all about that full connectivity, baby!
upvoted 0 times
Art
18 days ago
I think option D could also be a good description, as computers mesh together in a hybrid topology.
upvoted 0 times
Wai
19 days ago
Hmm, I think C is the correct answer. Every computer in a mesh network has a direct connection to every other computer, forming a fully interconnected web.
upvoted 0 times
Ira
4 hours ago
B) A network in which every computer in the network can communicate with a single central computer.
upvoted 0 times
Fidelia
8 days ago
A) A network the is extremely cost efficient, offering the best option for allowing computers to communicate amongst each other.
upvoted 0 times
Danilo
19 days ago
I agree with Danilobie, option C makes sense because every computer has a connection to each other.
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
21 days ago
A hybrid between a star and bus topology? Now that's the kind of tech jargon I can get behind. Sign me up!
upvoted 0 times
Gilberto
1 days ago
A hybrid between a star and bus topology? Now that's the kind of tech jargon I can get behind. Sign me up!
upvoted 0 times
Herminia
3 days ago
C) A network in which every computer in the network has a connection to each and every computer in the network.
upvoted 0 times
Solange
9 days ago
A) A network the is extremely cost efficient, offering the best option for allowing computers to communicate amongst each other.
upvoted 0 times
My
26 days ago
Honestly, this question is making my brain hurt. I'd just go with the 'extremely cost efficient' option and call it a day.
upvoted 0 times
Emeline
27 days ago
Option C definitely sounds like the way to go - every computer talking to every other computer? That's the networking dream, right?
upvoted 0 times
Bobbie
27 days ago
I think the best way to describe a mesh network topology is option C.
upvoted 0 times
Tammi
28 days ago
A mesh network sounds like a tangled mess to me! But hey, at least it's not as complicated as the average IT job description.
upvoted 0 times
Rolf
13 days ago
B: Yeah, it does sound like a tangled mess, but it's actually pretty efficient for communication.
upvoted 0 times
Stephane
14 days ago
A: A network in which every computer in the network has a connection to each and every computer in the network.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel