Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-38 Topic 8 Question 88 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-38 exam
Question #: 88
Topic #: 8
[All 312-38 Questions]

Bankofamerica Enterprise is working on an internet and usage policy in a way to control the

internet demand. What group of policy does this belong to?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

The development of an internet and usage policy by Bankofamerica Enterprise to control internet demand falls under the category of Issue Specific Security Policy (ISSP). ISSPs are tailored to address specific areas of technology, requiring frequent updates due to changes in the technology or the environment. They provide guidelines on the acceptable use of the company's internet services, outline the consequences of policy violations, and ensure that the internet resources are not misused.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jesusita
17 days ago
That's a good point, but I still think it's more about overall enterprise security.
upvoted 0 times
Eladia
24 days ago
But could it also be Network Services Specific Security Policy, since it's related to internet usage?
upvoted 0 times
Mari
29 days ago
I'm going with C. Network Services Specific Security Policy. Imagine if they let the employees just browse the internet all day - the company would go bankrupt!
upvoted 0 times
Willodean
14 days ago
Yeah, it makes sense to have a specific policy for network services.
upvoted 0 times
Gertude
20 days ago
I agree, C seems like the most logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Danica
1 months ago
The correct answer is C. Network Services Specific Security Policy. Regulating internet usage is definitely a network-related policy.
upvoted 0 times
Refugia
20 days ago
B) Issue Specific Security Policy
upvoted 0 times
Melissa
26 days ago
A) Enterprise Information Security Policy
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
1 months ago
I think this policy belongs to the Network Services Specific Security Policy. Controlling internet usage is definitely a network-related issue.
upvoted 0 times
Ryann
27 days ago
I think it could also be considered as an Enterprise Information Security Policy since it involves controlling internet usage for the entire organization.
upvoted 0 times
Louis
1 months ago
I agree, it makes sense that it would fall under Network Services Specific Security Policy.
upvoted 0 times
Francisca
1 months ago
I agree with Jesusita, because it's about controlling internet demand at the enterprise level.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusita
2 months ago
I think it belongs to Enterprise Information Security Policy.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel