Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 212-89 Topic 4 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 212-89 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 4
[All 212-89 Questions]

James has been appointed as an incident handling and response (IH&R) team lead and

he was assigned to build an IH&R plan along with his own team in the company.

Identify the IH&R process step James is currently working on.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

In the context of incident handling and response (IH&R), the preparation phase is the initial step where teams and resources are organized to effectively respond to potential security incidents. This phase involves building the IH&R team, developing incident response plans and policies, setting up communication channels, and ensuring that the team has the necessary tools and authority to act. James, being assigned to build an IH&R plan and organize his team, is engaging in the preparation step of the incident response process. This foundational step is crucial for ensuring a coordinated and efficient response to incidents when they occur.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kattie
6 days ago
Hmm, I think James is currently working on the Preparation step. Building an IH&R plan sounds like the preparatory phase to me.
upvoted 0 times
Nickole
20 days ago
I believe Eradication is also important, but without proper Preparation, it won't be effective.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
24 days ago
I agree with Jacquline, Preparation is crucial for building a solid IH&R plan.
upvoted 0 times
Jacquline
26 days ago
I think James is currently working on the Preparation step.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel